World Remit Pay (“World Remit Pay” “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to ensuring that your personal data is used correctly and in accordance with the highest standards of Data Protection Law.
World Remit Pay means World Remit Pay Incorporated and their branches, subsidiaries, affiliates and sister companies set out here.
Please see the “Definitions and Glossary” section to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this Policy.
What personal data do we collect?
Information you provide us when you use our Services or contact our team:
- Personal details such as your name, gender, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and social security number (U.S. citizens only).
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your age or identity. For example, your passport, driving licence, marriage certificate and utility bill.
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your source of funds. For example, your bank statement or payslip.
- Bank account and payment card details
Information we collect about you when you use our Services or contact our team:
- Details of the transactions you carry out when using our Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates.
- If you have a World Remit Pay online account, we will collect and keep encrypted records of your username, password and security question answers.
- In relation to our websites, we will log your Internet protocol (IP) address so that it recognised next time you visit.
- CCTV Images at our bureaux de change.
We will update the information we hold on you as and when you provide it to us during our communications with you. However, whenever possible, you should advise us if information we hold on you needs updating or is no longer accurate.