World Remit Pay (“World Remit Pay”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to ensuring that your personal data is used correctly and in accordance with the highest standards of Data Protection Law.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer, tablet or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to that website – or visit websites that use the same cookies – they recognize these cookies and therefore your device.
- ensure your security and privacy;
- understand how you navigate through our Websites so we can understand how people are using our services and identify improvements;
- evaluate our Websites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness;
- provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of Cookies do we use?
The type of cookies used on our Websites can be put into 1 of 4 categories, based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality & Profile and Targeting.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are essential cookies that support the technical functionality of our Websites. They ensure your security and privacy when you use our Websites, as well as enabling you to move around our Websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services such as accessing your secure online account can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. Please note cookies in this category cannot be disabled.